View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM
xclusive xclusive is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 1,044
Definitely go see a CPA, but for the most part any expenses related to your business is deductible. I also know that if you buy a vehicle in NJ that has a higher gvwr than your typical half ton like a 13000gvwr then you can get a bigger deduction at least in NJ. Like 360 said keep all your receipts for 3 years incase you ever get audited by the IRS.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03540 seconds with 8 queries