View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I haven't been around here much lately so I figured I would update this thread quick. Hope everyone is having a good winter!!
I'm really getting the spring itch. I am in process of putting an agressive marketing plan together, I'm shooting for about 30 maintenance accts right of the bat in the spring. I'll get more pics in the spring, I just figured i'd update it. My winter is going pretty good, I have about 15 plowing accts which is perfect b/c it is my first winter plowing. Also for christmas, my parents got me company t-shirts, sweatshirts, truck magnets, yard signs, etc with my logo, so I figured I'd share. I love the high vis. carhartt apparel, and my parents got my logo put on it. LOVE how it turned out. I have been really getting noticed while out working! Here is some pics of the new stuff and a few other pics.

First pic- hat and sweatshirt
Second Pic- closer veiw of logo
Third pic- Truck with plow and magnet, you can see my buddies 99 in the background too.
Fourth pic- what we do in MN in the winter- Ice fishing and snowboard jump on the lake, it was pretty big, I plowed it with , my truck, got towed in with a quad doing 40 mph to gap it!

Questions, comments, concerns, let me know, thanks for looking!!
-Peter
Attached Images

Page generated in 0.03839 seconds with 8 queries