View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Crash's Avatar
Crash Crash is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 192
Originally Posted by kurtis169 View Post
whats that attachment called on the back of your case, i need one and cant remember what their called??? thanks.
It's a Pulverizer. Ours is a Land Pride, Woods also makes a nice one. New it'll run you about a grand. You could probably find a used one for $500-$700.

"We Want to Make You Look Good"

Kyle Sanborn
Director of Operations


Fully Insured
Free Estimates
Residential & Commercial
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03400 seconds with 8 queries