View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Flatop's Avatar
Flatop Flatop is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 236
Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
Definitely go see a CPA, but for the most part any expenses related to your business is deductible. I also know that if you buy a vehicle in NJ that has a higher gvwr than your typical half ton like a 13000gvwr then you can get a bigger deduction at least in NJ. Like 360 said keep all your receipts for 3 years incase you ever get audited by the IRS.
I agree whole heartly on getting a CPA. They are worth the money.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03941 seconds with 8 queries