View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe View Post
Deere salesmen are starting to look like a bunch of used car salesmen on this site. Trying every little tactic or gimmick to make their product look better than the rest. Get some class please!
I don't think a Deere salesman posted this video link thread up.

If your referring to my comment about the anti-work valve nick name, understand I did not mention the brand of said nick name belonged to. However, I'm quite sure you can find threads on this site asking how to adjust said valve so the unit WILL at least preform. I did not initiate the comment about the anti-work valve either, just stated what one of the Deere guys nick named it. I don't follow how this has anything to do with the class of someone.

I could go on how one of the Deere guys nicked named a couple different brand track drive sprocket a Squirrel cage / hamster wheel and a couple different brand CTL idler pulleys Pizza cutters. Do these things offended you in some manor? They are not intended to, they are just intended for humor. I'm sure the competitors have nick names for things on the Deere machines and if I heard them I would more then likely laugh about them as well.

Page generated in 0.04212 seconds with 7 queries