Thread: Jersey Guys
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
Depending on how far you are away from NYC we are suppose to get from 12"-24" of wet heavy a$$ snow.
thats around what we're supposed to get from what i've heard, but then I hear some 8-14 too either way ill be happy with it though just hope I dont get rearended again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogel-Landscaping View Post
ughh its changing a lot. Today i saw 6-12 then it changed to 12-18 on one station then i saw 6-12 again. I dont think they have a clue (as if they ever do) to be honest with you i guess it depends how it bounces back off that high pressure up north and the westward track it takes. I know it will def be heavy though so im hoping for 6-12 so i have to do everyone but not kill myself and my guys. my first pest treatment is supposed to start going down in less then a week so all this snow is going to start throwing my schedule off and also we ususally start getting calls for cleanups and landscaping early march. wondering how this spring is going to play out. but thank GOD for all this snow it REALLY helped this winter. without it i wouldnt of been able to buy my new truck!!

yeah i never trust the weather report much either, kinda hoping this is the last real storm too though, I love the snow but we usually start around the same time with our cleanups & treatments and we've got 2 paver jobs & a deck job lined up for the spring. Is the new truck ready to go for the storm?

Page generated in 0.03886 seconds with 7 queries