Thread: Echo Trimmers
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:25 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennington Lawncare View Post
I will not buy any more Echo trimmers. The SRM-210 I bought a while back has a non-adjustable carb. At least there are no adjustment screws that can be easily adjusted. The thing takes a few pulls to get it started and it cools down so quickly between lawns that you have to have to go through the cold start procedure all over again. Pain the butt. The engine barely revs high enough to run smoothly and I need to take it to the dealer right now. If you don't mind pulling the string a half a dozen times or more and then wait on it to warm up so it'll run decent then it's a great trimmer.
This is going to sound ******ed but I promise it works. Empty all the gas out of your trimmer. Fill it with straight WD-40. it will be a pain to start (maybe 10 pulls) but then run the full tank of WD-40 threw it. It will smell like you just lit a BBQ grill but it will clean it completely out. After that tank put your normal fuel back into it and it will run 100 percent better…..promise….

It is what it is......

Check out some of our manicuring http://sangerlawncareplus.com/Site%202/Photos%202.html

Page generated in 0.04240 seconds with 7 queries