Thread: RLS Pictures
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

picking up the trailer and a Lesco 36" WB on Wednesday. Wasn't really jumping at the bit to buy a 36" but I was selling my Mustang and a guy came to look at it and we got talking and it turns out he is also a landscaper and had a 2009 7x12 trailer and a couple mowers he was looking to get rid of so we worked out a trade deal where he got the mustang (which I was asking 5 grand for) and I got the mower, trailer and $3500 so that solves 2 of my problems: I now have a trailer and that damn car is outta my garage finally!

anyway, the trailer is in near perfect shape he bought it and never used it I guess. The mower is alright, definitely in better shape than my 48", has a Kawasaki on it, all new belts and has a bag. With the leftover money I'm gonna do a little advertising, keep an eye out for a used dump insert, finish rebuilding my ProLine 21" and put a few hundred into my 48" to get it back in good shape. I feel like I'll have a pretty solid mowing setup for this year. Pics to come once I get everything cleaned up.

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091

Page generated in 0.03892 seconds with 7 queries