View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:24 AM
MJS's Avatar
MJS MJS is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 1,316
A business license (depending on whether or not you are required to have one in your area) - and an applicator's license if you plan on doing any fert. treatments or weed control.

At least one million in liability insurance is also going to help. . .
And you usually need to be at least 18 to sign a legal commercial contract.

MJS Lawn & Landscape

Servicing commercial and residential properties

Legal, Licensed, and Insured

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03568 seconds with 8 queries