View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend cut easymoney View Post
Respectively--I think the pistol grips are much more comfortable and a more natural position for your hands--you have to keep wrists slightly bent and thumb gets tired unless you rest your entire hand on top of the controls--I used both for many years--I do like the crank deck on the snapper, though you have to keep the cranks oiled and somewhat debris free otherwise it gets all crossthreaded--also after long use, the safety features are a little fickle, need maint every so often--and the locking mechanisms for the loop handles needs replacing every so often otherwise the machine will slip out of (what you would call a neutral position) and start driving--(also noticed guys with small hands have trouble gripping/putting hands on the loop handles and the safety/rear handle at same time--

--tracking control nice.
--adjustable deck is nice
--hyro motors work and run well
--overall a very good machine--like driving a Cadillac--makes mowing easy
That's odd. Everyone I know says the exact same thing about the bicycle grips that you're saying about the loop handles. Not trying to come back at you or anything but the loop handles really give you 3 different hand positions to chose from (side, corner, top).

Page generated in 0.04212 seconds with 7 queries