View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:52 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Landscape Concepts View Post
DJJS thanks for the complements I really appreciate it. I will take a picture of that snowblower hooked on the rack at the end of the week when I move it back to my shop and Ill post it on here for sure. I always think about it in the middle of a snowstorm and you know how that goes haha. About the pavers, working for friends and family is great that's how I started and you have a chance to use some trial and error, something you want to avoid for a professional client. Also, my first patio was a super flat 10x10 with an I or T pattern and you just work your way up so you are right on with that advice.

My first projects were similar, I did some work for family & friends then the first ones for clients I took on were relatively simple, flat and not all that intricate, I passed on a job or two I knew would be over my head to start off with, finally in the fall last year took on my first real major project, man did I run into every possible problem on that job too anyway how much of your business is brick & stone work compared to landscaping & mowing? seems like we've built our businesses pretty similarly

Page generated in 0.03579 seconds with 7 queries