View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamjamrockinman View Post
Wow you have an awesome business going. I love the paver pics, really nice work. I too want to get more into that stuff, but need to learn. I'm thinking of working with a company who does installs this summer, is that something that would help, or just a waste of time?? I am going to do the family thing also, my folks want a patio put in, I might try to tackle it and hopefully learn a lot. Any advice is appreciated, good luck this year!
Thanks for the compliments man. I think some part-time work for a company who does installs can be very beneficial, especially if its a reputable company who does quality work. Hands on learning is defiantly the way to go and working for family takes a lot of the pressure off and helps you concentrate on learning the process instead of worrying about setbacks and other issues. Good luck with everything let me know if you have any questions! Ill post some more landscaping and patio pics from 07 and 08 when I get a few minutes, it gives a good progression of how we started to where we are now.

Page generated in 0.03407 seconds with 7 queries