Thread: digging a pond
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Services View Post
some of you guys i swear....

a tractor and 2 pans will be as long as the pond hes trying to dig. what a stupid idea. two swipes wide, i would guess its in a tight location because its such a small pond, and could be wet to. NEXT

why are we suggesting a 4 in 1 bucket again?

by the time your said and done i bet you will be very close to 2,000 yards. Thats not alot of dirt to move in all reality. Do you have a dump truck you can use along with a mini if you buy one?

remember renting is making some one else rich. (unless you have a dealer like mine who gives machines away)
If you know so much then tell me why a pan wil not dig a 50 x 75 foot hole? They do it every day arround here. Take 30 yards a time and get done with the project. Or you could get a spoon from your moms kitchen and use a tonka truck and spend 10 years. Its up to you, I just dont have time to screw arround forever working on my own non paying projects. I would rather get it done and get back to working for customers. I guess if you don't have much work then your idea is just fine. And by they way, where does it say that he is placing this pond in a tight area? Oh wait, that was your guess! So now im a idiot because you can sit home and "guess"!

Page generated in 0.04184 seconds with 7 queries