View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 05:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terraman21 View Post
hey pro turf , great stuff awesome thread love to see the growth we have been in business for 10 years this year and we are doing pretty good. our main business is mulch blowing. we started with a finn 302 in 2000, and in 2007 stepped up to a finn 705. the finn machines are incredible. i love them. how has yours been for you? are you still just blowing mulch with it? or do you plan to add compost to your services this year. compost has been great addition service for us in the fall for treating yards. if you wanna know more about it i will pm you. other than that how are you liking the machine? also love the shop and equitment. place looks awesome. the other thing i really like is how everything is lettered including the mowers never thought of it. but we are defintly going to be doing that this year. also no safety vest? just wondering if the safety inspectors are cracking down there as hard as they are here?
Thanks terraman! As far as the Finn...we have yet to blow anything at all with it...we just purchased the machine in December....looking to put it to work in the next few weeks. We will be blowing only bark mulch for this year...we will see how the demand for other materials goes as the year progresses. We have always lettered up everything since day one...i've seen a few companies around here do it & I love it...so I've been all over it since day one. As far as safety vests...we don't even own one actually. There are no safety inspectors cracking down on us out this way...but it wouldn't be a bad idea. Good luck this season...

Page generated in 0.04228 seconds with 7 queries