View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:25 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grnhed View Post
I would agree to everything you said here. I dont think your being a twat. I bet I would prefer a Jake or Toro Greens above the McClanes and Tru's. Now the Lockes dont know. I have heard great things about the cut but nothing about the day to day maintenance. I would agree also that if I am walking behind a reel mower ALL DAY LONG it better STAY set-up and be capable of putting up with the abuse of 12 hour days and the occasional mis-hap that is GOING TO HAPPEN after lunch when all get a little tired, or distracted and miss something that we will inevitably run over. Day to day maintenance would way heavy for me as well when considering "performance"

HH-lunch is not lasting NEAR LONG ENOUGH here recently but, that is a good problem to have right now.
Don't even get behind a Locke, you will be spoiled! The fellow (a friend, DaveK are you logged in?) I bought my 30" from has one and its awesome...they are in a different league then TruCut, Trimmer or McClane.

Ill get Dave to login and we will get his advice/preference...he uses a JD TriPlex on his lawn.

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Page generated in 0.04480 seconds with 7 queries