Thread: RLS Pictures
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 04:58 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

well, a few updates as we get ready for the season. First, my door hangers came in the other day, I have no idea what the hell I was thinking when I ordered 2,000 of them, but they are here and we're starting to pass them out. My add in the local newspaper also started this week, I'm very happy with that, out of about 15-20 other adds, mine is the FIRST one and I'm the only one that printed my logo, so I am really hoping I get noticed. As far as equipment goes, I am in the process of doing some pre-season maintenance to everything (oil, filters, grease, etc.) and doing a mini-overhaul on my 48". I was hoping to get rid of it and buy a new one over the winter, but I'm gonna try to get the 'ol Lesco through at least June-July til I see where I'm at. Anyway, that thing is getting the carb rebuilt, new drive belts (holy hell those things are expensive), new tires (old ones were a bit bald) and repaired the deck belt engage linkage. Should be starting cleanups in the next week or so, as soon as the ground dries up a little more, and once the 48" is back together I have a few modifications to do to the trailer and I would be all set to go!
Attached Images

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091

Page generated in 0.04654 seconds with 8 queries