View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:28 PM
LawnSite Member

It's a no brainer

Not only do I have a lawn service but I have a very succesful and very large restaurant as well.. One of the things we've done an incredible job of is effective marketing.

The first thing that I thought of when you asked what to weight down your ad with was to see what your business name is... A1 !

There you have it... You and everyone else will think it's nuts, but are you going to remember the guy that puts a rock in a bag and leaves it on your driveway or are you going to remember the clever guy that used A1? Besides it's going to make people think.. What the hell does this have to do with the AD? NOTHING other than your name and to peak their curiousity and get them to call you.

Try to find some "take out" style A1 packets or small plastic bottles... When I traveled for business, I flew first class allot. I know that very small plastic bottles of A-1 are available. Look on the net.. Not only do they look just like the big bottles they shouldn't be very expensive, and most people won't have ever seen them and they will think wow..

I'm telling you, as crazy as it sounds give it a shot.. It's the ideas that always seemed the dumbest or craziest to me that packed my restaurant the most. Let me know if you use it and how it works out...

Page generated in 0.04834 seconds with 7 queries