View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 02:48 AM
LawnSite Member

261 t prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by D & J Lawn Care View Post
i had the same problem with my 261t and when finally started soon as i hit the throttle it would bog down so i bought a new carb$45 and just put it on myself it doesn't bog but is a pain to start so now it's on my back up weedeater rack and got a shindiwia 260 but my 2# echo 230's start like nothing
Yeah i,m looking for someone nearby me 2.5 hrs away, but you have one of the first sgns. If you had these problems under warr. what was the answer they gave you? I was convinced the heat build up of heat inclosedtrailer messed with the carbs. Well now, i beleive the front side vent to push air (no roof )and in back vent would pull (a two way openeing angled out to push PULL)out is the most effficient ventalation to supposeively help. But what carb did you put on that a pain to start? i see it the ventaltions between runs and gate dropped to mow then do foot work will have enough time to let them cool down. Plenty of time. But still have to alternate the doubles cause wont start or choke open close continuously help till normal running conditions litle embarrassing. I have seen worse. Even tried the new gas, i have to be missing out on something. It all started majorly 07 but mostly when the heat is on you. ECHOS are warriors there has to be something over looked. Any info let me in. We in same enviroment.

Page generated in 0.04267 seconds with 7 queries