View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearWiseLandscapers.com View Post
Hello everyone.

My name is Dawn Bennett and I work with Drew Roberts at BearWise Landscapers. He told me to create a username on this website and see if I can help answer some insurance related questions on here.

I am not in the landscaping business, but we serve lawn care, landscaping, and tree trimming businesses in Florida with insurance products. The main ones are general liability, commercial auto, equipment floater, and workers’ compensation insurance. Feel free to ask me any questions about these coverages, even if you are located outside of Florida. I look forward to meeting you and chatting with you on this website.

Dawn

Hi Dawn -

I'm running a 2 y/o company in Arkansas and have been attempting to find some insurance that is reasonable. Do you folk write insurance here, and who would I call to get some information.

I have been quoted pricing for liability insurance that made my ears ring (I think it was the altitude....) and will not go to the stratosphere to buy insurance that will likely never be needed in my business. I am part time and building as I work toward retirement from my day job, but I don't plan on making nothing - just easing into the business slowly and learning it as I go.

Thanks
DennisK
DixieDeer LS
Central Arkansas

Page generated in 0.04238 seconds with 7 queries