Thread: Once again
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFGauvreau View Post
What is the range of that detector? like if someone is walking by the trailer will it go on? and what is the price for those if you don't mind me asking?
i am using an alarm from http://www.supervisionsecurity.com/trailerguard2.html i purchased the original tg1 unit at a local trailer store and wasnt happy with the product as i was able to rip my equipment off lol. I called the company and spoke with mark and he upgraded my unit and added the motion detector with a toggle to go between motion and door sensors. The motion switch is located at the rear of trailer facing forward so unless you physically go into trailer it does not activate. I also wired it into the breakaway switch and forgot to disarm it one day and it stopped me as soon as i got in the street. The battery is powered by a solar panel on top of the trailer and the alarm is activated by a key chain remote. I saw a pepper spay dispenser that will hook up to this system which will give me a chance of meeting anyone that dares to enter my trailer again.

Page generated in 0.03922 seconds with 7 queries