View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:17 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
I hear yea all the way, When I was still out a 8:30 friday night I had a homeowner asked me why I wasn't out with friends, and i said because they all teens my age are doing stupid things. H was real Impressed by that and said even if people talk sh!t about me just keep working harder and by the time your 25 you'll be doing great and they'll still be stuck looking for a job and getting turned down due to stupid things in the past. I'm also you have a gf who supports what you do, I've thought about having a gf but with mowing and firefighter class I couldn't see any time to fit it in. Also do you know how much that billygoat is running you ?, I may change my order to the 35hp one, it sounds like an animal !!!!!!!
Thanks,
James

Highschool is big hip about how high and drunk you can get and how far you can go with a girl. Its stupid is what it is, i focused on two things see how many business classes i could take, and growing my business itself. I hated sitting through all the long english lectures so i made tables of how many customers i could get and which neighbors i knew who has a lawn company i could talk to.

About the girlfriend, i have said many times on here, but i will say it again, i love her to death and shes is my boss. I would take her over my business any day if she wasnt happy. love ones are the people who are going to stick by you until death and if your love ones arnt happy somethings gotta change. Girlfriends and wives are a great asset and companionship to you and your business, they are the voice of reason, although they dont get sometimes what you are talking about, they always seem to know what is the best way to figure a problem out.

The Billy goat leaf vac was put on hold, i got a call that the distributer cant get the 35 hp engine in for another 3 months, which is fine but i would like it around september or asap. It ran me 4600 dollars shipped to my door and i opted not to get the trailer which i thought would save me a ton of money. the 23 hp vac goes for around 4500 with the trailer at my dealer with my discount(dont ask dont tell kind of discount, basically my dad knows a few owners of the store) so i am getting a pretty great deal if i say so myself. ha. i am quite unsure about waht truck im going to get this fall. and may want to hold off as long as possible until the right deal falls through. Whether to by used and install a dump insert and plow, or to buy new with a plow installed with 36,000 mile warrenty.

Insured and Licensed

Page generated in 0.04293 seconds with 7 queries