View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Great and informative posts Eagle!

The HP testing and rating system has not gone unnoticed by the lawyers either as there was a class action lawsuit that was just settled on the issue of HP ratings of several engine manufactures. Anyone that has bought a mower between January 1, 1994 and April 12, 2010 with one of the listed engines can claim their $35 for walk mower or $75 for rider. https://lawnmowerclass.com/

Your post just confirms that I made the right decision buying the ZD221. I have had it a week now and have not cut a blade of grass with it. Tomorrow is the big day and I have 4 properties to cut ranging from 1 to 5 acres. I plan on starting early so I’m sure it will be wet. Thanks to everyone that has shared their thoughts and opinions.

From what little I have driven the ZD221, on and off the trailer and around my yard, the steering does seem to be stiff like everyone has said but to me it feels like I have more control. I have been using a Toro Z master 62” with around 400 hrs so that’s what I compare it too. I will post more when I get some seat time.

Page generated in 0.03644 seconds with 7 queries