View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delonglandscaping View Post
thanks and keep up the hard work and it will pay off.I just landed another huge landscaping job with a pool and a big hill down to the pool, i am going to build a patio into the side of the hill by the side of the pool with a weaving pathway of limestone and big boulders, i just got a kubota 60hp diesel loader from my friends gpa who owns like 6 golf coarses around michigan. I cant wait to take some more pictures. sorry i dont ave many im so budy with work and dont have my own camera, borrowing my moms camera and dads cameras are risky because i forget about it and they are really expensive like 3000 for the cannon my dad has. It shoots like 4 frames per second though so its pretty much like a movie
Congrats on the new job, you should def try to do some before/during/after pics man. I'm curious as to your method of doing patios (i'm assuming you just do pavers right?) any insight on that would be great as I'm studying for those right now, I'd like to be able to offer patio work.
And yeah cannon rebels are solid cameras, my buddy uses one for his photography.

Page generated in 0.04450 seconds with 7 queries