View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

TOAD, what is up man!
have about 800 hrs on mine as well and are doing great and run super, but did have two of them within days of each other develop oil pan gasket leaks and were repaird b4 warranty was up. other than that, perfect. we lost some of the larger accounts i used them on so they are seeing less work this year and more stander work coming in so they will last us longer than expected year wise. we were planning on getting at least 2000-2500 hrs on them b4 selling and replacing these and they should have no issues doing so especially due to the diesels and oiver all build quality. currently we have never put more than 1200 hrs on one but then traded for newer and better(old zd21-old zd28-new zd326) but other Kubotra mowers have lasted than long with care and maintenance.[/QUOTE]

I lost some larger accounts as well due to lost bids.

Thinking about a new 326 for next year. I want to sell the Cub with the bagger and go with the 326 with bagger. Did you see the new (catch all) bagger from Kubota, looks cool from the pic. I guess you can unload it from the drivers seat.

I hope to get at least that many hrs also before trading. I told the wife it was a (ten year mower) when I bought it so ya know what I mean. Kubota for me all the way. Love them diesels

Lakeside Lawn & Landscape

Page generated in 0.04105 seconds with 7 queries