View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe View Post
Very nice job! I never would have thought in a million years that you would have got so much work from all the townships. I know mine(dubois) is about as broke as they can get, and would never have funding for this, all though they need your service bad.
I've probably got 4 more days in Washington Co. and 1 day in Clinton Co. and 3 days in Bond when it gets really dry and an unknown number in Washington Co. later this summer. That's the dilemma they are all facing, I'm just looking to get a day or two's worth of work from the townships. If I could get that every year it would be beneficial to all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman2007 View Post
Looking good! I'm glad you've found so much mowing work to do. I'd like to get into it some more but sure would like some commitments before buying 10K worth of mowers.
Thank you. I hope you're planing to put said mower on something other than the minis, since you don't have a cab on either. It can be done but I wouldn't recommend it. I'd be a liar if I didn't tell you that I really stumbled into this. All I can hope is that it lasts. Every time I'm on the road I get tons of stares. I just wonder how long it will take to see another mini with a mower in the area.
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. -Unknown

Page generated in 0.03742 seconds with 7 queries