View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 01:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Thank you fellas for the kind words. For the record, I still maintain a Christian viewpoint, I just have a problem w/ those that have contaminated the info. No one should ever be offended by what I say...or what anyone says for that matter. I don't pretend to have all the answers, because I truly am far from it. The more I know and learn, the more I realize how little I really do know. Every lie ever told, begins w/ an element of truth, historically and present. It is refreshing to hear from others who are on a similar journey to finding truth...and not just think they are. There are in fact great things happening today, w/ an awakening like this world has never seen. This is a time in history that future generations will be speaking about for many, many years to come.

GPDesign1...Great post, I have covered most of that info some time ago, but there are many who have no idea...great stuff. I will be going through it as time allows, doesn't hurt to take a refresher. I'm sure I'll find something that I have missed.

Exact Rototilling...What can I say, You got me thinking! Very cool!! One of my way bigger than me ideas, is to take what I know and find others who can build on my week points...to build and develop self reliant communities of living. Utilizing forms of self produced/contained energy, food production w/o all the additives or mods, water purification w/o fluoride, effective recycling on all levels...that benefits it's own community and eco friendly housing...but as a designer, it's all gotta look cool! There are people around the country, who have the same basic ideas, but we need to form a network to get on the same page and make something happen. I see this type of living as the wave of the future, and for that I truly believe people would live happier, healthier lives...physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. If you or anyone has a concept or idea to make things better, I will always listen, and share my thoughts if I am able. As far as your #2 idea, check these guys out...google: HOTT Conference. The material can get a bit sensitive, so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks again for the responses, keep fighting the good fight...and may God bless us all !!

Page generated in 0.04154 seconds with 7 queries