View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:29 PM
LawnSite Member

i bought an ariens zoom 34 after reading internet reviews it's easy to transport,maintain,cuts well,and gets into alot of tight spaces and backyards that bigger o turns can't pass through.trimmer is an echo pas230.i bught it because it has the ability to add 13 different attachments like a pole cutter and hedge trimmer this machine will save time and money as well as allow you to add extra attachments for various jobs which will make you more money.advertise in your local paper have it read yards starting at $15 that will get people to call and obviously when you give them an estimate if their yard is worth more you charge them accordingly i cut yards up to $70 from this ad it also doesnt hurt to add exrerienced references and insured shop around through american family insurance i pay $31 a month place flyers in supermarkets laundrymats pizza shops quickie marts and use the samse technique yards starting at $15 i have @ 60 accounts and only cut 4 lawns for $15 and tey are very small success is easy as long as your willing to work your ass off stay positive and don't give up

Page generated in 0.03892 seconds with 7 queries