View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 08:23 AM
LawnSite Member

My wife and I had to drive through Greenville, South Carolina yesterday so I thought I'd give Prez a call to see if he might have time to show off some of his work. My wife wasn't quite the landscape fanatic I am until yesterday. What a difference curbside appeal makes.

Prez had us meet him at his house. After showing off the remarkable yard that is his estate, he took us around Greenville to show off Chestnut Oaks work. We were able to see firsthand probably some twenty projects. To see them in person vs pictures made it worthwhile. It was some of the most beautiful landscaping we've seen. The lawns Chestnut Oaks maintained weren't difficult to spot as we drove through the neighborhoods.

We ended up at the latest project above where we met and watched Brian and the crew put the finishing touches on this beauty in 100 degree (according to our truck thermometer) heat.

Chestnut Oaks is a top notch outfit. We came away very impressed and would like to personally thank Dean and Brian for their time. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Mark

Page generated in 0.04384 seconds with 7 queries