Below are pics of a law office the guy wants us to lay down mulch for. Hes reasonable and says he wants it to look nice. what were planning on doing is this in this order:
- rent 2 tillers 6.5 hp 18 and 20 inches wide. $90 for both for 4 hours.
- lay down some top soil where we need to put grass seed
- put edging down as a barrier
- lay down one wood landscape tie
- garden weed preventer sheets
- plant 3 bushes
- lay mulch
- plant grass seed
i figured it should take my partner 8 hours all together 2 separate days, 1 for tilling and 1 for the rest of the work. I figured it'd be better just to go back the next day rather than go across town take the tillers back then go back.
the total area in feet is 15 feet 3 inches x 80 inches in front for mulch
the side measures 56 feet x 11 feet 4 inches
My average paint skills show what the building should look like in the 2nd pic.
The guy said he just wants it to be easy to maintain and this is kind of what he worded to me during our walk through for what he wants it to look like.