View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOLIE View Post
Guys...you guys are terrible...you know if Garden Nanny was a guy...it would be more like...the usual..."you're killing the industry, AND DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE, and there are some of us trying to feed a family" I can see you all are full of **** on a normal basis. Also you would have blamed her for Chernobyl, as well as the Lindbergh baby kidnapping. Also the Lockerbie bombing
WOW - that's kind of irritating to me. I'm really not sure of what you are getting at but if it makes you feel an better I specialize in perennial gardens, weeding of them, dead-heading, dividing, planting.....so if that's killing the industry just which one would it be? I don't know anyone that does that kind of work in my area. I am not a professional landscaper - I tell my customer's that right up front. I have 25 years of gardening experience, been involved in a local garden club, started out by grooming friends and families gardens. I am a one woman operation and report my taxes as a sole proprietorship. I don't make that much to even put a dent in anybody's livelihood. My customer's sign a liability waiver/contract. So what else do I need to have to be "professional"? A 48" stand up or what?

Page generated in 0.04082 seconds with 7 queries