View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:09 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolluv View Post
Its a nice machine and your company makes great products but $8500 for an aerator is alot of aeration's. I would love to have it as I hate to do aeration's because of the difficulty and hard work. Your machine seems to make aeration a breeze. The problem is (at least in my area) aeration prices are dropping like a rock. Your lucky to get $50 for a half acre. Company's ( and I use that term loosely) are doing aeration's for $40. High school kids will rent one and canvas neighborhoods on the weekend and charge low prices.

Like I said its a nice machine and seems well built. But it would take too long to pay for itself. I guess I'm stuck busting my @$$ for a while longer until I can justify the purchase. Do you have any rentals that sell for less?

Don't get me wrong I love your products from what I hear about them and see... but not too many can drop $8500 for an aerator.

Dave...
This is a cash cow! if you want to be ordinary do it the old way. This machine crushes every machine on the market. If you don't have the clients, thats one thing. But if you have a decent clientele its a no brainer.

Page generated in 0.03888 seconds with 7 queries