A front-mounted snowblower with a 72-inch cutting width is now available for Bobcat compact tractors. The new snowblower joins front-mounted models with 49- and 62-inch cutting widths introduced last year.
The new 72-inch model incorporates many of the durability and performance features offered in snowblowers available for Bobcat skid-steer loaders. Features include quarter-inch-thick steel endplates, a half-inch-thick replaceable steel cutting edge, a 20-inch-diameter six-blade fan with adjustable opening, a 24-inch-tall snow intake and 230 degrees of chute rotation.
The 72-inch snowblower fits Bobcat compact tractor models CT225 to CT45. Tractors must be equipped with a mid-PTO as well as a loader joystick and control valve. A lift kit controlled by the loader joystick hydraulically raises and lowers the snowblower. The loader joystick also hydraulically controls the chute rotator so that the operator can easily redirect snow as needed.
For ease of use, the snowblower and lift kit are connected with two quick-release pins, so the snowblower can be attached to or removed from the tractor in minutes.
Front-mounted snowblowers are ideal for farmers and ranchers, buildings and grounds professionals, landscapers and homeowners with acreage who need to clear large amounts of snow from driveways, sidewalks or parking lots.
For the name of the nearest Bobcat dealer, visit www.bobcatdealer.com
. For more information, visit www.bobcat.com/utility_machines/tractors
QuickLook: Front-mounted snowblower implement
• Three models available.
• Model FCTSB49 — 49-inch cutting width, approved for use on the CT120 to CT235.
• Model FCTSB62 — 62-inch cutting width, approved for use on the CT120 to CT235.
• Model FCTSB72 — 72-inch cutting width, approved for use on the CT225 to CT450.
• The compact tractor must be equipped with a mid-PTO, loader joystick and control valve.
• The snowblower requires a lift kit and PTO kit to mount to the tractor.
• Front-end loaders, tractor grille guards or front weight kits need to be removed to allow use of a front-mounted snowblower.
• Loader mounts do not need to be removed from the tractor to use a front-mounted snowblower.
• The snowblower and lift kit are connected with two quick-release pins, so the snowblower can be attached to or removed from the tractor in minutes.
ABOUT BOBCAT COMPACT EQUIPMENT
Bobcat compact equipment includes skid-steer, all-wheel steer and compact track loaders; compact excavators; mini-track loaders; VersaHandler® telescopic tool carriers; utility vehicles; compact tractors; and Toolcat™ utility work machines. Bobcat is a global brand with more than 600 dealer locations in North America and the leader in compact equipment — the industry’s original innovator, beginning more than 50 years ago with the first compact machine and predecessor to the skid-steer loader. For more information on Bobcat products, visit www.bobcat.com