View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:50 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S man View Post
Okay I have to correct you guys on this.
I have several snappers including the hi vac with the kawasaki you both had. Lets take a look at these "problems" you talk of,
1. S/p Engage lever, What's not to like about it? It is one of the easiest to use s/p. I don't even have to put the lever all the way down. It just takes some getting used to. From experience I would rather use it than the honda hrc or toro comm. s/p designs. Also when on the trailer, engage the lever and put a piece of wire around it. It won't snag and will not roll.

2. Pull rope routing, It is stupid. So a little modifying is necessary. Take off the recoil rope housing and replace it where the rope goes straight back to the handle instead of going around the bag tube.

3. Bag design? It is one of the easiest bags to take off and empty if you have the slide catcher.

All in all the snapper is a great mower.
If I was to buy a Snapper Hi-Vac mower and then had to take is and wire the SP lever so it will not snag on things AND even after that I can only operate it with my right hand AND then fix the recoil so it will not get tangeled in the chute design AND then fight with that stupid bag design that is nothing more than an old side discharge deck converted to a rear bag....I would hang my head in shame for buying it!

Like I have said before, it is designed by an idiot that does not use a mower!

Page generated in 0.04666 seconds with 7 queries