View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:01 PM
LawnSite Member

I just bought a 2010 model about two months ago from Josh and David over at Lawn Solutions, and I have to say that I will NEVER go back to walking behind an aerator.

This machine is nothing short of AMAZING. I can easily pull 3-4" plugs in nice topsoil lawns with the pressure set to about 400lbs (plus machine and operator weight). It will pull decent plugs even in the red Georgia clay we have around here.

I also have a Plugr 850HD and this aerator beats the pants off of that machine. I've also owned a Walker Mower Perferator made by plugr, and I demoed a Zplug. I used to say that I would never buy an aerator that didn't use cams to drive the tines into the ground, but now I've changed that to I will never buy and aerator not made by Lawn Solutions.

A few weeks ago, I was able to aerate 2 Acre football field and 2 Acre soccer field that we do for a school around here. I had irrigation marked, both fields aerated and was in the truck 4 hours. that would be hard to beat even with a tractor.

I've had a bit of a learning curve with the chains that are used to drive the tines and the wheels, but David and Josh have been there for me anytime that I've needed them. They've been great to work with and have gotten parts out to me in a flash.

You just can't find a better machine from a better company in my opinion.

Just buy it and get out there and sell the jobs! Aerating is one of my favorite things to do now, because of this machine. If they could just invent some kind of irrigation head marker............

~Quote by Envy

Page generated in 0.03936 seconds with 7 queries