View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:20 AM
topsites topsites is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Richmond Virginia
Posts: 21,673
Yeah all right, one more time...

That thing the push rod keeps popping out from under would be the rocker (or rocker arm)
and on the other end that spring thing is the lifter, then below that would be the valve.

I think I got it right this time.
Best I could find in terms of a diagram is this automotive VTEC which, well:
Attached Images
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03702 seconds with 9 queries