View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:12 PM
laman laman is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 278
Originally Posted by mowerknower View Post
This engine defintely has pushrods. It lso has tappets (lifters). Look at the picture, the part that popped out is a pushrod. People, if you do not know what you are talking about, please do not post. It is confusing the guy even more.
My advice to Just some Dude is take it in to a reputable service shop. It appears that you are in over your head on this one.
I am talking about topsites diagram picture. I don,t see lifter or push rods. This is some kind of overhead setup. Yes what this original poster has posted is a push rod type motor. He didn't post what type of motor it was so I don't know what kind of lifters it has. It is either hydralic or a solid lifter set up. I do know about engine as I used to build race motors.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03789 seconds with 8 queries