View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Mark B's Avatar
Mark B Mark B is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Burlington/Buxton N.C
Posts: 991
Hook the 521 to the common wire. Then if you have issues finding the valve, go to another valve and connect to the common there.

If that does not work go with 600 volts of DC power.
Click the like button...

Last edited by Mark B; 08-05-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: I am a retard
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03451 seconds with 7 queries