View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 02:21 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLARK LAWN View Post
when i bought the house i am currently in the guy next door came over to introduce himself. we started talking and he asked what i did for a living, i told him i own a landscape and lawn maintenance company. he says " oh you do that on the side, whats your real job". i told him that is all i do, he says well there is no way that someone that cuts grass for a living is going to live next to me. i told him right then i know a few realitors for when he is ready to sell.
Are you serious? what a prick. He probably has 20,000 in credit card debt and a BMW worth half of what he owes. If there is one thing I can not stand, it is people who think they are better then everyone else. When I sold my F150, the guy asked me what I did. I told him I owned a lawn maintenance company. He said " no wonder your getting rid of this note". I handed him the title(that I recieved the day I bought the truck), and he handed me his bank paperwork. His payoff was $19,900!!!!! for $14,000 truck. I got quite a chuckle out of it. I get called yard ***** by quite a few of my friends in a half joking manner. I laugh and listen to them threaten to quit their job if they do not start making $250 a week for 50hrs of work soon. Then I yard ***** my paid for truck to the bank to make a deposit

Fully Insured and Tax Paying Proprietorship
2004 F150 FX4
6.5x14 Open Trailer
15/36 Gravely Pro Hydro
17/48 Gravely Pro Hydro w/ 2 wheel sulky
21 inch Snapper
3 Shindaiwa T-260s
Shindaiwa T-270
Echo 265-T
Stihl FS90R
Deere and Echo Blowers
Echo HC 150