View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:44 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zo6 View Post
I started with a 52 bobcat, still run that and 2 61's, and id say you got your mower thoughts right, bobcat then ex mark, then scag, and to be honest, i dont know how many gates and hillsides you have and stuff, but a hydro w/b is a lot of dough for a mower your not gonna wanna use once you get that ztr. If ya dont need hydro, get the belt drive, but id get the ztr first,and see if ya still need the w/b. Again, you know your lawns, i dont, just my thoughts...
i mow alot of residential lawns, have 8 in one neighborhood. i dont have any large accounts, i just figured that the 36 tt hydro would last forever plus it fits through gates, right? sure beats my 21"airens. got lots of yards with gates i have 1600hrs on my mtd vanguard, i have put it through hell, imo, hydro is the only way i will ever go. where i live at all of the big accounts are taken by the two main companies in my town, but im hoping to grow. i live in texas, lots of hard to cut grasses down here, plus people are cheap sometimes and say "i think i can make it another week" etc. so whenever i get a ztr, i want something that im not gonna have to double cut. sometimes the grass is 12 inches tall, my 42" rider makes me work too hard

Page generated in 0.04250 seconds with 7 queries