Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 09:19 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpeg lawn maintenance View Post
Looks very nice. CAnt wait to see final product.
Hopefully it will be done this weekend. I had about 350 square feet of bed to do yesterday around the backside of the pool, so I didn't get the back completely finished. All I need to do back there is lay some more flag and throw down more rock. Looks like 6-7 tons of rock when done. Some of the rock is being re-cycled from the old bed on the side of the house. Some dirt in it, but I'm hiding the bad rock under the deck. I'll shoot pics today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
hey white gardens just want to great job on your work. your thread is one of the few that i like following. Keep it up bro
Thanks for following and I'm glad you like my work. I've had some neat jobs, but nothing that I would call awesome. Well, maybe the farmhouse and the sidewalk there I did last fall.

It just comes down to budgets, and what the HO wants. Someday I'd like a project that didn't necessarily have a budget and I can have free-reign to do what I want.

Money is the only limit to the imagination....

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03477 seconds with 7 queries