Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:19 AM
LawnSite Fanatic
Originally Posted by Jpeg lawn maintenance View Post
Looks very nice. CAnt wait to see final product.
Hopefully it will be done this weekend. I had about 350 square feet of bed to do yesterday around the backside of the pool, so I didn't get the back completely finished. All I need to do back there is lay some more flag and throw down more rock. Looks like 6-7 tons of rock when done. Some of the rock is being re-cycled from the old bed on the side of the house. Some dirt in it, but I'm hiding the bad rock under the deck. I'll shoot pics today.

Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
hey white gardens just want to great job on your work. your thread is one of the few that i like following. Keep it up bro
Thanks for following and I'm glad you like my work. I've had some neat jobs, but nothing that I would call awesome. Well, maybe the farmhouse and the sidewalk there I did last fall.

It just comes down to budgets, and what the HO wants. Someday I'd like a project that didn't necessarily have a budget and I can have free-reign to do what I want.

Money is the only limit to the imagination....
White Gardens On Facebook.......WG Thread......Greencare For Troops......... construction)

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.
Page generated in 0.03903 seconds with 8 queries