Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:42 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlawncaresvc View Post
You do awesome jobs with your hardscapes. We are trying to do more hardscaping ourselves. We really like you work. Keep it up.
Thanks, it's a lot of hard work. Walls tick me off because it seems like they take forever to do right. Everything else is usually fairly easy.

I should have the job all but finished tonight. I need to do 45 feet of brick edging for the path, and lay the rest of the flag and river rock. I need to go do some maintenance on a couple of accounts this morning to stay caught up on those, so I'm not sure if my supplier will still be open to get the rock I need to finish tonight, so I'm guessing tomorrow I will be finishing it up.

I'm getting excited about the plantings. Even though it won't be until next spring, I'm starting to get a visual on the final product and I can see where things will and can fit.

The place definitively needs some plantings and color to break up all the rock and the wall.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03541 seconds with 7 queries