View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 11:40 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardguy28 View Post
its hard NOT to think it isn't user error, even with so many people have problems.

i mean come on you put it in the tank, turn it and snap it down. no problems whatsoever.

i am very pleased with the caps and hope they stick around for a long time. and as i've said before i just wish my blower had that cap. it's a br400 so it has the old style screw on cap. as soon as i can justify the br600 i'm getting one. mostly for the added power but the cap will be a bonus.

i refuel my blower once a day and the trimmers and edgers multipul times a day. i have had no issues whatsoever. i do notice the o ring swells in the heat making it a little snug but that just means it will hold the fuel in that much better.

people can have there opinions but mine is that these caps are a great change. if i could convert the blower and my one edger to this style i would in a heart beat......
Once you get that BR600 come back and tell us how much you like the caps. My other Stihl equip with same caps work fine, its only the BR600 I have trouble with.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03191 seconds with 7 queries