View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrayzKajun View Post
any pics of the grill guard on the front of the 6.4? i really been thinking about putin one on mine.

work looks great!
I actually don't have the grille guard on the truck anymore. It got in an accident last november and the grille guard has been laying on the side of my garage since. I really need to put it back on but I just keep forgetting. I think it looked badass when I had the grille guard on. Make sure you get a good one like a ranch hand if you go that route. What I eventually want to do is get replacement front and rear bumpers. It looks beast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TandM View Post
I think everything looks great!you've been working hard sean keep it up! How many accounts are you up to?
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks man. Right now we are up to about 60 houses, 4 offices, and that one large HOA we maintain. I am hoping to be starting the maintenance on that apartment complex in a month or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J&R Landscaping View Post
Nice pics Sean! Looks like your season is going well!
Thanks. Season has been great for us. I am looking forward to see what next year brings.
Lesco application equipment

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.

Page generated in 0.04380 seconds with 7 queries