View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 01:47 AM
LawnSite Member

We made the switch to Landscapebilling a couple of years ago and love it! I read a lot of threads and went to the sites of a couple of different billing sites and chose to try landscapbilling. Honestly, what first got me was I could try it free lol, but the monthly price from there on out was so much cheaper than any other program/software.

A few things I like, it's a website you can access from anywhere. Our hard drive crashed last year and the tech who fixed it actually told me I was very lucky I did not use a program like Quickbooks because I would have lost everything. While our pc was getting fixed I could do all of my billing and estimates at my parents house.

The site is easy to use, the estimates and invoices look really professional, customers can pay online and there are a lot of useful features. Like the sales tax report. I handle all of the administrative functions for our business and it has seriously made my job much easier!

Someone mentioned bugs and being annoyed by the lack of a feature, the nice thing is you can email landscapebilling and they do what they can to implement the feature you feel is missing. They did this for me on the estimate forms, they actually added something I suggested.

I say, give it a shot. You won't be disappointed and it's free to test it out.

Page generated in 0.03865 seconds with 7 queries