View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 11:39 PM
Heller Landscaping's Avatar
Heller Landscaping Heller Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 205
You will need to register your business with the State and start collecting sales tax. Your Local IRS office will give you all the details. You need General Liability Insurance with a min of $300,000.00 and if you want, insurance for your equipment. This is just the beginning but a major part of starting up. What kind of equipment do you have or are planning to get?
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03668 seconds with 8 queries