Thread: Patio Job
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 09:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Patio Job -material and man power

Ok, the thing is that this was going to be a do it yourself but i guess he realized the amount of ork was going to be overwhelming for him. All he is asking is for, is for me to get the stone dust and dirt stone priced at $27.00 each per ton. I will use my trailer to deliver it and will charge $50.00 for delivery (for every 2tons). Man power will involve me my two helpers and him. He will be running a gas line for a bbq pit and an electrical line for a light post. He is taking care of all permits that are required for the job. He has some knowledge about the job too, all he is asking from me is to give some assistance in the hard labor and to input some landscape design ideas. I am thinking i will just charge by hour ($30.00 per man)
maybe this will be easier for both of us. I have never been involved in something like this, so i was thinking of just quoting a price, and do the whole job for him so he doesn't have to be involved. He has already bought 20 pallets of the pavers. I know this might be a strange situation, and would appreciate some advice too. thanks

Page generated in 0.04077 seconds with 7 queries