View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 03:43 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I would do something different... I would make it a round table and go around the table and ask for their biggest complaints. Get them talking about what gripes they have. This is more likely to get them in an emotional state more likely to make a change rather than being sold a service.

Then at the end you do your brief pitch about your company and hopefully you have systems in place you can point out to deal with their problems. It would be really great if you could have something in your literature that points out how your systems prevent problems. So after they have vented they can see you have already proactively taken steps to solve their problems. At the worst you at least learn what makes them crazy.

As Jada mentioned this seems to be a fairly common practice so you should do what you can to make yours stand out and be memorable.

BTW I think this is a great marketing idea that is not used in my area at least to my knowledge so I will be stealing it thanks.

“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.”

Page generated in 0.04794 seconds with 7 queries