View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:38 PM
LawnSite Member
Originally Posted by EverestLandscape View Post
One of the best lookin trucks on lawnsite man...well done sir!! very sweet rig. I know what your sayin about maintenance making the money. If i only did construction, i'd be out of business. Maintenance is making me serious money right now, between grass, mulch, hedge trimming, fertilizing, seed etc., i can't complain haha. I'm looking to get a dump truck my self, but had to buy new mowers this year so i guess next year. By the way, get a nice sign made for the back of your new trailer. I have gotten maybe 15 lawns from people just sitting behind me at stop lights and such. I wish you luck on your continued success and hope all goes well. Once again great truck. How is it plowing with the Chevy's?? I heard because of the independent front suspension its a little more of a pain, just wondering haha
Thanks man we love the dump truck as well it has been a lifesaver all year long. As far as plowing with chevys, I've never had a problem with the suspension being independent and we have a Fisher MM1 hangin on there all winter long. I am in the process of getting the plow for the dump truck which is a Fisher MM2 Stainless V plow so it will be interesting to see how that truck does this winter.
2013 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dumping Flatbed
2013 Chevy Silverado 2500 Pickup
2014 Ford F550 Dump Truck
Exmark/Scag Mowers
Page generated in 0.03534 seconds with 8 queries