View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Oak Lawn Medic View Post
Hey Grassman. I used Nutrients Plus Screamin Green for my round 5 and 6. The grass was a nice color after round 5 but it's a little early to tell on round 6. It has some slow release fert as well as some that I couldn't see a couple days after I applied it. I could still see a small amount of granules when I checked a couple properties after 6 weeks.
Barry was a big help in answering all my questions and never once told me what I HAD to do. He just helped me to understand the benefits of organics and OM.
I am going to try their Preem next year and continue the Screamin Green also.
I also had a new property that had a new house and lots of bare ground. I used Screamin Green and also sprayed ICT's Hydroseed product on the seed I spread. Man, that seed jumped up!
Both Bill @ ICT and Barry @ Tech Terra were great to work with and very patient with me. They are going to get my business from now on.
BTW, they have a plant about three hours south of you guys in El Dorado by Wichita. Delivery was $.85 per bag to Oak Grove. If you have a trailer you might just drive down there.
How much was it per bag. I have been reading and this product might be a whole lot easier than top dressing yards after aerating. Thanks
2005 Polaris Sportsman 800
John Deere Lx279 48 inch
Snapper 21 inch
Stihl FS 55
Stihl FS R85
RedMax EB7001
RedMax EBZ7150
RedMax QREBCZ2650T
RedMax CHTZ2401
Tru vac aerator
Lesco Spreader

Page generated in 0.03990 seconds with 7 queries