View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:04 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigler Lawn Care View Post
I have had alot of things traded I dont mind sometimes because if it something I am going to buy I just trade more than what I would charge cash but some things are a edger, pressure washer, tailgate salt spreader, appliances for my home that all came from a customer who owns a auction and I have traded with a equipment dealer a new walk behind and a kanga with auger, forks, trencher and I am trying to work out a deal for a hurricane blow vac 27hp. Also have traded many vehicle's such as a 2004 tiburon they bought it for there son and he went to college for 4 years so didnt want to keep it in the garage. I also used to work for a car dealer so I traded for cars alot I got a 2003 durango for a planting and mulch job and I got a 1999 expedition with rims and tv's for mowing at his house I put in a patio for my 2001 f-350 powerstroke and the last deal that came out pissed me off and that is why i dont work for him anymore but I mulched his home and his 2 car lots along with putting in tons of annuals like I did every other year and when it came time to getting paid he usually paid check or money order and if i was looking for a car I would then tell him hey how much for that and il do this but this time I go in to get paid esp. cause when we where finishing the last car lot 15 guys came on a bus and took all his cars off the lot said he didnt pay for them but anyways I flew down there and gave him a bill for $20,000 and he pretty much flat out told me he was broke and couldnt pay me. So I asked if he could atleast pay half and maybe trade for somthing else he simply said I got nothing going bankrupt and he said I will trade you somthing so I asked what he got and all he actually owned on the lot was 3 older cars and a 2003 Hummer H2 that he was asking $42,000 for so I said how much cash with what you owe and he said bring me 12k cash and take it so I did but It screwed me up all year 2 years ago because I had lost pretty much $32,000 cash so I struggled all year to keep everything going but it was either that or I would of got nothing and dont say take him to court because once someone files for bankruptcy you cant
Holy long sentence Batman! ever hear of punctuation?
Stihl BR550 Back Pack Blower
Echo PB 200 Stick Edger
Echo Straight Shaft Trimmer
6'X12' single axle trailer
Greentouch Xtreme trimmer racks
Greentouch Xtreme Backpack blower rack

Page generated in 0.04349 seconds with 7 queries